Prophet Muhammad in the Eyes of Humanity

MURATS44

Özel Üye
İnsanlığın gözünde Hz.Muhammed (sav)

Konuşmacılar çok güzel anlatıyor. Birkaç söz de ben eklemek isterim.

Speakers explains very nicely. I also would like to add a few words.

Hiç kimse Hz. Muhammed’in prensiplerinden daha ileri bir adım atamaz. Avrupa’ya nasip olan bütün başarılara rağmen bizim bütün kanunlarımız, İslâm medeniyetine bakarak çok eksiktir. Biz Avrupa milletleri, büyük medenî imkânlarımıza rağmen, Hz. Muhammed’in son basamağına varmış olduğu merdivenin daha ilk basamağındayız.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (Alman Şair ve Yazar)

No one Hz. Muhammad's principle does not assign it a step further. Despite all the success in Europe, grant us all our codes, looking at the Islamic civilization is very incomplete. We are the nations of Europe, in spite of great possibilities, the civilized, the Prophet. Muhammad is the last rung of the ladder, the first step for there.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (German Poet and Writer)

Bitmeyen bir hayranlık, sürekli bir saygı, Arabistan’ın bu büyük Peygamberinin hayatını ve şahsiyetini inceleyen ve nasıl öğrettiğini, nasıl yaşadığını bilen herkesin bu güçlü Peygamber için ürpertici bir saygıyla dolmaması mümkün değildir. Kitabımda söyleyeceklerimin pek çoğu, çoklarının bildiği şeyler olsa da, ben onları ne zaman yeni baştan okusam, bu Arabistanlı Muallim için hep yeni bir hayranlık, yeni bir saygı duyuyorum.
Annie Besant, (Hindistan’ın Bağımsızlık Mücadelesi Liderlerinden) (The Life and Teachings of Muhammad, Madras, 1932)

A never-ending fascination, a constant respect for the life and personality of the Prophet of Arabia, viewing, and how this great teaching, anyone who knows how you live it is not possible charging of a strong respect for the Prophet creepy. Most of what I say in my book, many a things to know, though, when I get them all over again if I am, it is always a new admiration for Teachers of Arabia, a new respect.
Annie Besant, (Leaders of India's Independence Struggle) (The Life and Teachings of Muhammad, Madras, 1932)

Thank you. Very nice and special topics. Prophet, let everyone know how you brought a religion.

Üst Alt