(Halal and Haram)

mahzungarip

Yönetici
(Halal and Haram)

Almost all religious, legal and moral systems prohibits the behaviors that are considered ugly and unbecoming. Heavenly religions, Islam is the last and most mütekâmili, the highest good of humanity to be brought into individual and community obligations of the prohibitions provided in manzumesi. Prohibitions are negative (not made desired) mükellefiyetlerdir. Obligations in the skies, plains and mountains, loaded, man, called "Abraham candidate," according to the length of the asset except sawn "trust" lerdir. This "trust" obligations, the outer dirt, rust removing ore revealing, who puts in what is worthy of a trial and the trial intermediaries. Human and animal nor stone, nor angels, he, great capabilities, containing a unique plan that stores a kernel of fruit. The floor of the World, the so-called life in the seasons, the last divine religion of mercy and discipline as if delivered to him (mükellefiyetlerini fulfill) its fan leaves the angels. Satan desires the same on the ground and neck, if delicious, pink glass, they offer their loss is the essence of the poison food zannederse, stone, soil and fertilizers decompose and go between. Here is the life of individual human beings, including compliance with the obligations haramlara are such an important role.
These obligations, lawful and unlawful telâkkisinin benefit not only the individual. All multiples community, all the time and venues for the good of humanity, good and beneficial lawful, evil, evil, and useless by-the-degree unlawful kılındığına mekruh and, according to results of a good society and it is closely related to humanity.
Content of the lawful means of decency and punishment of Allaah, according to the course of humanity's evolution has been different, taking its final shape last ümmette mercy, simplicity and sobriety were represented. Âyetlerdir source of this understanding on:
'Write what is good for us in this world and Hereafter, we devoted ourselves to you,' he said. He said: 'I wish someone Azâbıma uğratırım, covered everything in His mercy, Allah, that those who fear Allah, charity givers, they found written in the Torah and the Bible verses on the sides believe in, bringing messages, read and write will write uyanlara non-prophet Muhammad. Them that the prophet, forbids fenalıktan appropriate orders and clean, lawful things, makes it unlawful unclean things, reduces their burden, ease the heavy offerings. It believes in the Prophet, who respect, help, Nura matches sent to Him, that they shall happiness' he said. (Al-A'raf: 7/156-157)
O Muhammad! Say: 'Allah has created for slaves who made ornaments, and clean therein forbidden? " 'They inananlarındır life of the world, the Day of Judgement is for them alone. " Say: 'O my Lord only get injuries, open and secret sin, unjust rape, no evidence about God knows what the common koşmanızı, you do not know what Allah has forbidden to tell. " (Al-A'raf: 7/32-33)

http://www.google.com.tr/dictionary...ıştır.' (el-A'raf: 7/32-33) &langpair=tr|en

VuSLaT

Yönetim
Yönetici
Allah, charity givers, they found written in the Torah and the Bible verses on the sides believe in, bringing messages, read and write will write nonprophet Muhammad...... Them that the prophet, forbids appropriate orders and clean, lawful things, makes it unlawful unclean things, reduces their burden, ease the heavy offerings.....
Thank you mahzungarip......

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

MURATS44

Özel Üye
I do not know something bestowed teacher guided. I mean my imitator is not coming through me at Google, who knows what will we do? Mr Ihsan: you're getting the copy at the school?

Okyay

ÖZEL ÜYE
Thenkyou My Frends.
Ay very layk dits sohbet
but ay dont english very mahc.
I tihnk shell lörn hiyr lowly lowly
whit you.

Nasıl ama İngilzcem.

Üst Alt